2012 was another amazing year at Lincoln Loop. I’m incredibly proud of the work we accomplished and the growth and development we’ve made as a company. A few of the highlights:
- We launched our first product, Ginger. It is critical to the way we do business at Lincoln Loop, allowing us to have meaningful discussions even when we’re not all online.
- We worked with some amazing clients, including Evite, RedBeacon, National Geographic, and GamesRadar.com.
- We sponsored DjangoCon US and became corporate sponsors of the Python Software Foundation.
- We launched a beautiful IRC logger at BotBot.me.
- We started our own podcast, /dev/loop.
- We worked on a number of open source projects including easy-thumbnails, python-qrcode, kip, and raven-js.
Perhaps the thing that I’m most proud of, however, is that we donated $12,000 to charity in 2012. We’re gaining steam and plowing on into 2013. I can’t wait to see what happens!