Also known as yml, you can usually find Yann hanging on django’s IRC channels. He contributes to a number of open source apps in the Django ecosystem. Yann is passionated about building well architectured performant software.
Prior to his involvement in the Django community, Yann focused on Product Lifecycle Management systems (PLM) for several large industries as a PLM consultant for Dassault Systémes. These days, Yann enjoys a more agile career free from red tape, delivering creative and efficient software in a lean development environment.
Currently residing in Taussat, Yann enjoys surfing, running and traveling in the world.
Blog Posts by Yann
- Fixing race conditions and deadlocks in Go
- Varnish Saint Mode
- A Djangonaut Building a Webapp in Go with Gorilla
- Test Coverage in Go
- Introduction to Go Debugging with GDB
- Django Caching in the Real World: Part 1
- Custom Filters in the Django Admin
- Using Proxy Models to Customize the Django Admin
- Using Django Inside the Tornado Web Server