Support Plans offer the same high-level technical leadership we’re known for in a smaller ongoing engagement. If you fit in one of the scenarios below, this service is for you.
- Don’t need a full-time developer.
You need reliable help from time to time and want to know that your site is supported and maintained.
- Retaining talent amidst the competition is difficult.
You need a part-time CTO who can take technical ownership of the project.
- Technical debt is piling up.
Known bugs, messy code, outdated and insecure software that has accrued over the years need proper planning and dedicated development.
- Consult with experts to solve tough problems.
We need front-end/back-end developers, designers, sysadmins, but can’t afford to hire all those people.
- Busyness is blocking progress.
We just wish we had somebody else who could manage our web product.
- Growth opportunities are passing us by.
Our team is lacking the technical expertise or resources to see the forest through the trees.
Big impact for an investment that works for your budget.
- Feature development
- Bug fixes
- Framework and software library upgrades
- Technical support
- Code review
- Informal training
- Apply server security patches
- Verify backups exist and can be restored
- Vital sign monitoring (CPU, memory/disk usage)
- Site uptime monitoring
- Continuous Integration
- Software updates available
- Average server response time
- Server capacity
- Total pageviews
Ready to talk?
Contact Us for a Services Agreement to fill the gap.Hire Us